Only bonafide Disney experts can ace this difficult quiz! See if you have what it takes to wear the mouse ears.
1 What time is the white rabbit’s pocket watch stuck on in the movie, Alice in Wonderland?
2 Which ride is the only one to be placed in a different land in every Disney park?
- Haunted Mansion
- It’s a Small World
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain
3 Which of these Disney characters has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
- Winnie the Pooh
4 What major world event takes place during The Chronicles of Narnia film?
- The American Revolution
- The Treaty of Versailles is signed
- World War II
- Yuri Gagarin goes to space
5 There are three things that Disney movies are not allowed to have. Which of these is not one?
6 Although the film is called 101 Dalmatians, Perdita only birthed this number of puppies?
7 Which animated Disney film holds the current record for being the shortest, at just 64 minutes?
- Lady and The Tramp
- Peter Pan
8 What ride did the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replace in Magic Kingdom?
- Flying Saucers
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Journey Into Imagination
9 According to Mother Gothel, she found Rapunzel by doing __.
- She listened to the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that
- She hired a gang of henchmen
- She used her magic
- She put a tracking device on Rapunzel
10 What Manhattan landmark does Giselle portal through in the movie Enchanted?
- A train in Grand Central Terminal
- A manhole in Times Square
- A ferry near the Statue of Liberty
- A skating rink in Central Park